A New Class of Skin Substitute, Stabilized for a
One and Done® Solution for Complex Wounds
Architect® is the only BriDGE® stabilized ECM that prevents premature degradation, preserving the ECM’s essential healing properties and providing uninterrupted support of the healing process.
“A rapidly degrading ECM is a compromised ECM”
Architect® Fx is a strong, durable, stabilized collagen matrix CE Mark Certified for managing partial and full thickness wounds, including:
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Pressure Sores/Ulcers
- Chronic Vascular Ulcers
- Draining Wounds
- Venous Ulcers
- 2nd Degree Burns
- Trauma Wounds (e.g. abrasions, lacerations, skin tears, etc.)
- Surgical Wounds (e.g. donor site/grafts, post-laser surgery, post-Mohs surgery, podiatric wounds, dehisced surgical incision)
Architect Fx Key Features
- Can be immediately applied to a properly debrided wound bed (no waiting!).
- Durable and very easy to handle.
- Strong enough to be easily secured using sutures, staples, or tape (e.g. SteriStrip®)
- Does not require multiple re-applications. One application is usually all that is needed.
- Shelf-Stable, requiring no cryo-preservation or temperature sensitive logistics.
- Available in a variety of convenient and cost-effective sizes.
Architect Fx…The One and Done® Solution